Wednesday, March 4, 2009

woot woot

So, as much as I hate greyhound buses, and the corporation in general, I am grateful today for them. Because I have gone home several times, and I have some sort of like...student card for it, they decided to be kind and send me a coupon. So, I got a super duper cheap ticket. And, this means that going home will cost half as much as normal. Not bad, not bad at all. This being said, I am now going home for Easter. Stoked. 3-day weekend. Yeah, yeah, I know that it isn't for another month or so. BUT, I look forward to sleeping in my own bed. Even if it is far far away at the moment.

I think that in the past two years, I should've counted the number of times that I heard the phrase "you know." The count would be astronomical, I'm sure. I wish I would never hear it ever again.

One last thing. I apologize for the fact that my blogs are completely inconsequential. This will probably continue to happen, because I'm currently lacking my obsession of facebook status updates. :/ I need to get over that one. I'm only one week down. And I feel as though this simply is taking the place of that, and kills my time management just as much. So, with that being said. I'm limiting my blogging as of now as well. I need to honestly just kill the internet and stay away from my computer. I think that would be best.

No comments: