Saturday, March 7, 2009

the use of thimbles

Ignoring all accents. And the fact that I only think that I'm saying this correctly, even if perhaps I'm not. And ignoring the fact that it's legitly sprench. Whatevs.

J'ai envie de parler avec tu. Je veux que je peux parler avec tu maintenent, mais je ne peux pas. Te amo. Deseo que yo puedo visitar. Pero no puedo, porque no tengo dinero o un coche. Je ne pas compris tampoco. Comment dit-on "to miss" en francais? Je vais dormir ce soir. Yo tengo que trabajar manana. No quiero. :/

Even if it is correct in grammar, I'm pretty sure it still doesn't make sense to anyone else, because I'm too random, and I'm not really connecting ideas well at all. But, I like it, and I understand it. So maybe it's my own version of igpay atinlay. Which I love. Anyway, I've come to find that there are two skills that I wish I had. I wish that I could dance. And I wish that I knew at least one other language, fluently. I am making new life goals.

No comments: