Thursday, March 26, 2009

distractions up the wazoo

Goodness gracious, nothing was accomplished yesterday. However, I realized that some more friends of mine have Skype, and therefore wasted several hours chatting with them, rather than finishing my paper, which, I might add...is not yet finished. Due in two hours. Then I am skipping class, meeting with Katie, skipping class again, going to ballroom/discussion, then napping/cramming for a Zoo exam. If I don't do well, I think I might have to just about die, and throw my laptop off of the Lucky building just to get rid of Skype. I can't believe I stayed up as late as I did.

I can't wait until tomorrow....when I can, oh, wait, I can't sleep. Ish. I am sleeping in Saturday. And then going to work. And not doing freaking anything all day Sunday either. Screw school. I'm gonna sleep until semester is over, I'm exhausted right now, in so many different ways.

I just have to finish my conclusion, and then I'm done. Boo. I want to go back to bed. 20 more minutes, then I sleep for two hours. Woot. Finish, then NAP. I'm dying over here.

No comments: