Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i found it

The classes that make me go "NO WAY! That's a class? Can I take it? Please?" Mwahahaha. Awesome. I'm excited, to say the least. I think I'm going to officially switch my major, and do what I love doing. It might be harsh attempting to convert it into a career someday, but really, I have no doubt that God gave me this passion for a reason, and I have no doubt that He's got it figured out. I'm not going to kill myself trying to do something that I don't feel called to do. What a waste of a passion. Classes that I enjoy and find interesting, are in my near future. Woot, times a million. I bet you that you can guess what kinds of things they are about.

It's not about the money. Nursing, it was nice knowing you. But I'm going to have to bid you adieu, I do believe. No hard feelings.

No comments: