Thursday, March 26, 2009

70 more minutes

until I have to take another exam. Man, do I ever hate midterms. I've been going over and over my notes for hours, looking at my flashcards, reading stuff, doing problems. I hope it goes well. If it doesn't, at least I get to go to Cru directly afterwards, which is always a blessing, and a highlight. I'm gonna say screw sleeping tonight, and I'm going to the firehouse. I need to have some fun, because life has been dreary since coming back from Florida. This weather needs to shape up and get back to Spring. It's pretty much April, and the clouds just are not making me happy at the moment.

I need food, because I'm almost out of anything tasty in my room. I should go buy groceries, but I'm not going to. I'll find a way to live for awhile longer, and then start eating the paper that is in my printer. :) Obviously, I'm exaggerating. However, I'm getting really sick of cereal, and soup. But they're so cheap. Blah. I want a bagel, but I have 7 cents on my food card, and no cash. I need to go to the bank, but I'm the biggest bum in the entire world, so of course I don't have the will power to trek over there. And I don't have my bike back yet, even though I was supposed to get it back this week. Silly cousin.

AHHHHHH! Test. I have to go. This is painful. Lame. Socks.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Ahaha I always thought you said lame sauce, not lame socks! :)

Brynn said...

Yes! I had influence on her, Roberta! I always say lame socks and I'm fairly certain you made fun of me Jenna, the first time you heard me say it. :) Yay.