Monday, February 16, 2009

"where you lead me

I will follow. Forever and a day. This is all i'm dreaming of. To live completely in Your love." - Mercy Me.

I totally stole all of Brynn's music off of her computer. And I love most of it. It has been so fantastic in general to just not be listening to the same songs over and over. I love the music that I have, but there's so much more out there! Woot for her and all of her awesome taste in music, and the random soundtracks that I now possess.

So I realized that I'm supposed to work three shifts this week. Is my boss honestly trying to kill me? I told him at the beginning of the semester that I could work one, or two. Not three. Definitely not three. But at the same time, I can't bring myself to tell him that I want less hours, because I want/need the money. Argh. Swash swash buckle buckle.

I'm tired. And I don't want to have a nursing quiz. Icky.

No comments: