Thursday, February 19, 2009

too often

I blog too often. I should study more. But honestly, I have an exam that I'm leaving for in two hours, and I don't even know how to study. I've read everything. I've gone over all my notes. Bleh, I have issues with doing homework and school legitly. I'm sitting on the floor in my dorm, looking at different diagrams about DNA replication, eating dove chocolates, and wishing it could be 9:00 pm already. Oh, and of course I'm listening to music, currently the duet previously mentioned. Woot.

I know that the macromolecules are carbs, proteins, lipids, and NAs. I know that OH/SH/NH are hydrophilic. I know the 4 different levels of structure for a protein. I know the different functions of a lipid. And I know the difference between HDL and LDL. I know which fat is straight in form, which one is kinked. I can identify the cis and trans bonds. I know the different parts of a eukaryotic cell versus a prokaryotic one. Bleh, this is dull.

On a different note, I really need to not keep dove chocolates in my room. I swear I will end up eating an entire bag one of these days, and then I'm going to hate myself. I want it to get warmer, for Pete's sake, because I want to run outside. And I don't do pants, or long spandex. Which means, if it isn't warm enough for shorts, I don't run. And then I feel like the hugest lazy bum on the planet, and I slowly slip into a state of disliking myself. I want to go running. But it's like, 25 and wiiiiiiindy.

I'm still upset about yesterday. And I have so much to get done, that I'm trying to forget about it and move on, but I can't completely. It'll dwell, and I'm not happy. I want to erase the entire conversation from my head. Honestly, at times, I wish that I could erase all of MN from my head, so that the conversation might never have occurred in the first place. But that's not possible. It's in the past, and I know that I'm forgiven, and that things are better, and that I'm doing better, but still. "Learning experiences" can be annoying.

Yes, I realize that this is vague enough that no one will understand what I'm even talking about. That's how it goes sometimes though, because I understand it, and yeah. I need to go find out the differences between simple and facilitated diffusion!!! Woot. Easy schmezy. Peace.

No comments: