Wednesday, February 18, 2009

someday we'll know

There's a song, entitled as such, that I am currently addicted to. I go through song addictions often, and it usually ends up being a song that I shall listen to, on repeat, for at least a few days. Then it goes on a play list with all of my past addictions. But yeah, it's from A Walk To Remember, a movie that I remember strongly disliking. I think the major reason I hated that movie, back like in 8th grade when I first saw it, was because I read the entire book by Sparks the day before I saw the movie. Movies never live up to the books, because the imagination is far too awesome, and no one ever gets it right. How could they? No one movie could ever incorporate everyone's idea of what it should look like. So yeah, the song. It's a duet of Mandy Moore, and...Jon Foreman. Oh, goody. Love him.

"Why aren't you here with me, tonight? Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain, someday we'll know why the sky is blue..." It's addictive. Whatevs though, I don't really mind if you disagree. I will still love it. I don't do the "music scene" thing. I just listen to what keeps me happy.

So, my day was... let's say draining? I think that works. My French class, usually one of the highlights of my day, was no fun at all, because all of my brain power was being sucked into something else from before that. It was terrible. A part of me hesitates to put this on blogspot, because I feel as though it should be something that I simply journal about to myself. Bleh. But yeah, let's simply say that I had a talk that I thought was really intrusive. I didn't really appreciate any of it - maybe 10% at best. It brought me from my normal happy, excited, loving mood to a place I didn't really want to be. It took me several hours to get back up to livable level, though I'm still a bit down. It kinda sucked, hardcore.

On a happy note, I pretty much quit my job. I have four shifts, and then I'm done. How nice will that be? I won't have any money, and will, like everyone else, be a poor college student. But, the hope is that I get a decent amount of sleep, and study some more than I do right now. It's been too much, and I can't focus on school. I feel like that should be my job, because the reason I'm here is to get an education. I can work later in life. Besides, Walgreens = a huge annoyance normally. So woot on that.

I think for once, I'm gonna hit the hay early. I have less than 20 hours to attempt to figure out how to not fail a zoology midterm. Oy vey.

No comments: