Monday, February 9, 2009

fail

I'm extremely annoyed right now. And I really want to curse. I want to go outside and scream. I should've known better. Serves me right to be patient. I got screwed. Again. Lesson learned, I'm not waiting next time. Screw that.

On a really really different note...I'm back to filling out my Summer Project application. Just in case I don't leave until August, if I leave at all. I want to keep my options open, and this is the best way to do so. Maybe this is what I'm supposed to be doing. Either way, I do not want to spend my summer at home, working at Walgreens, in Roseville, slowly dying. If I can't spend it abroad, I can't think of a better way to spend it than to go on a Project. Besides, it's what I've wanted from the beginning, so I want to at least see if I can go. Maybe this was the push I needed.

No comments: