Friday, February 13, 2009

bed time

should've been hours ago. I had originally implemented a "I'm going to sleep by midnight, every school night" plan, that didn't even work before I got back this semester, due to TCX and I string of events shortly afterwards. Not that I mind, at all. And actually, I like the reasons why I stay awake. I just wish that I could push them back a few hours, into the earlier evening. That would be splendid. Maybe that will be the new attempt, to have what goes on between 12-3 happen instead from like...8-11. Or something like that. I think it would fix a lot of problems. Like my lack of sleep. And the fact that I'm exhausted. I am exhausted. My eyelids are barely still open, and I know that as soon as I go back upstairs, and fall onto my bed I'll be out.

...It'll be really hard going to lecture tomorrow. Morning classes that aren't required on Friday mornings aren't a good plan. Never again. If this keeps up, by senior year, all of my classes will start at like...noon. Haha, I wish! I like staying up during the night, and sleeping until late afternoon. Maybe I just need to move to like...Hawaii. And let my sleep cycle deal with that, because right now, I could go to sleep, and I'd think it's like three, but it's like five hours before that! Which would mean a normal bedtime. How fantastic. I'll see what I can do about that.

Then again, as much as I have complained about the Midwest, or whatever, I have reason to stay here. I have pros that outweigh the cons. School and people are totally on that list, and pwning everything else. Friends probably even moreso than the school aspect of it. S'all good though. I'm going to bed. Night.

No comments: