Thursday, January 15, 2009

up, again

...But it's completely worth it. Who really needs sleep anyway? I apparently don't need sleep at all. And if I do, well, you wouldn't know it anyway. Not until I crash, sometime soon afterwards. But for the moment, I'm more than fine.

I'm so stoked to go back to school! Honestly, I've loved being here for a break, being able to sleep, hang out with my family, whatever else. But, I'm done now. I need my people. I need a schedule. It's gotten to the point of me wanting something to do. I've spent a ton of time reading, and I'm glad, because I haven't had time in quite awhile. It just feels like...well, about halfway through summer, when you realize that you're not all that glad that it's summer anymore, and you're ready to go back to school. Exactly like that. I think a month, is just getting to be too long of a break. Let's go back to Madtown, shall we?

:) Yes, let's. Even if it is kinda far away, I love it. And besides, I miss you.

No comments: