Sunday, January 25, 2009

untitled

Life is confusing. People are confusing. I wish that people would say exactly what they mean. Yes, I believe there are times for subtlety. Yes, I enjoy metaphors and poems and artistic skill. However, I wish, that for just one single day, people told others what they actually meant, instead of saying something that then others will attempt to decode. It's too hard to decipher meaning when it could mean one of a million things, or nothing at all. How on earth are you supposed to figure things like that out? Ugh, if only I knew! What a spectacular gift that would be. If I could have any super power, it would be to read people's minds. I don't think that people necessarily lie to one another on a frequent basis, however, I do believe that people withold information for reasons unknown to me.

And have I mentioned yet that I hate time? And I'm impatient? I recently memorized Galatians 5:22 in an attempt to remind myself to be patient. And then I started to memorize 1 Corinthians 13:4.

Patience is a fruit of the Spirit. And love is patient. I need to go read my Bible and pray. There are too many things that I could say at the moment.

No comments: