Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hellogoodbye

has a song, that's called "Oh, It Is Love" and I won't lie, I love it. And I have been at times quite addicted to it. I somewhat think it's adorable. This present moment, is totally one of those times. I'm back to my trend of finding a song and sticking to it for about 100 plays or so, on repeat usually. The most recent one was "Wait For Me" by Rebecca St. James, right after I read the book I found the song on my iTunes. I have so many songs, that I'm sure I haven't heard half of them, perhaps more. I have her cd(s) so it wasn't too hard, but I had never listened to it before, and it became my new addiction for a brief blip of my life. It's good.

I'm still in vacation mode, even though I'm back at school and loving it more every second. I think I have the best of all words, and I'm so grateful. I know that I'm blessed. I can't imagine what my life holds in the future, and I'm so excited to see where I'll be used, what I'll be doing, who I'll be doing it with.

This semester, will be brilliant. I work Tuesday/Wednesday nights. And while that is back to back, and I know I'll have to be more on top of homework, it means that A) I'm not working Thursdays, and shall be at Primetime weekly B) I get the weekends off C) I get more money than if I worked one day a week. I think it works perfectly. It was a little bit draining today to have class from 8:50-(essentially) 12:55 and then work from 1:30-9:00. But it was worth it. I adore work now. I enjoy being a peppy cashier. I like talking to the people.

The question of the moment however is "Why are you still awake?" It's quarter to 2:00 am. I have class again at 9:30. I'm meeting the girls for breakfast at 8:30. Whoops. I'm still awake. This is where I get addicted to music, and talking to you until early hours of the morning. I would say that I'm a somewhat headstrong person at moments, and there are times when I know that my will power is nearly impossible to defeat. However, at the moment, I'm more than okay with having my "will power" to sleep be over-ridden by talking to you. I did my homework. Which, for all intents and purposes, means I'm doing better than last semester. I'm already caught up on all my two days worth of homework and reading.

I just have to make sure that this part sticks around. You know, the part where I keep up on my reading and do my homework every night. If that's done, then I'm up for late night talks. I'd rather talk than sleep. And no, I won't tell you why. I'm sure you can figure it out. :)

Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is this "YOU" you speak of soooo much?