Tuesday, April 7, 2009

!!!!!!!

no way, no way, no way. I love life, it's such an adventure. Guess who is getting back onto the Belgium train? Oh, yeah, that would be me. How awesome will this be? I mean, what's really holding me back? I found a way to take UW credits online, that actually pertain to my life/major/interests. I only have to be a part time student in order to keep my loans deferred. I could be gone for six months, a little more than a semester. I could be in Brussels. Honestly, I'm insane, still, if I don't go. Why on earth wouldn't I? I thought that I wanted to stay here for people, for the whole UW-fall stuff, for TCX, for football season. And yeah, I do. I would love that. I loved that this past year. But really? It will always be here. I wouldn't lose any school time because I'd take classes. And I'd be in Europe. I'd be lying to myself if I said that I didn't think I should go.

I just have to talk to my advisor to make sure the credits work, and talk to Pamela about how I'm getting there/when, and talk to the people I am supposed to be living with, find myself a replacement for a semester, which I think I already have, and work out my contract with the owner. This would be really, really simple. Huzzah. I might get my butt over to Europe after all.

No comments: