Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i wish that i had saltines

because Triscuits don't go nearly as well with chili as saltines do...

I have an exam in a little less than 12 hours. Zoology 101, can die for all I care, honestly. I hate science, and I want nothing more to do with it. However, it's my only final, and then I'm completely done with my freshman year. What a crazy though, a little less than 14 hours, and the entire thing is over with. I probably should've been studying for this exam for the past week or so, but I wasn't. What else is new? But, on a bright side, my religious studies paper went really well, in my opinion. I am quite happy with it, and honestly, even if I get a bad grade (though I don't think that I will), I'm not so sure that I'll mind, because I had a good time researching it, and writing it. I'm quite impressed with myself. I wrote a 10-page paper, in a span of 13 hours. It was pretty epic. I stayed up waaaay too late, but it worked out splendidly.

So, I'm officially enrolled for Hebrew, instead of French next semester. Excited? You bet! I may get out of here for a year yet. :)

No comments: